June 22, 2006

Mulata Requebrando! (illo fri)



















Past week I saw a samba show here in São Paulo. When I saw that "dance" would be this week´s theme for illo friday I didn´t think twice. That´s it! A mulata shaking her body in a carnival day. Such a pretty view, believe me.

I would like also to thanks everybody for the nice comments on my blog. Unfortunally I´m not abble to aswer wich one of you properly, for matters of time. Don´t you think I don´t care. I really love to visit everybody blogs and check the progress. THANK YOU ALL!

11 comments:

  1. Your work is really incredible, I have your blog bookmarked and visit it weekly. Nice dance illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ! amazing artwork, i love Brazil ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice mange. Really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great curves on this one! Love those shoes! Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff. Love the picture. She's a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great one, Shigue-san! I really love the motion effect you gave to her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. shakin it like... whoa. great illo with the effects too. doesn't take away but enhances the piece. just glad that you drew new legs and arms as oppsed to duplicating what you already had. nice job...

    ReplyDelete
  8. lots of movement throughout.
    great stuff.

    -brian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Olha se eu não soubesse ingles?!

    Mais uma vez um trabalho fantástico, essa mulata tem samba no pé :-)

    Beijinhos

    Maria

    ReplyDelete