February 18, 2007

The Duelist

Maybe some of you may remember I said that I was going to move on to another place. So, here I am. Japan!

Just like our friends samurais, I´m trying to increase my skills here. It´s have beeing difficult to adapt to the new rythm, food, and everything. But all had been worthwhile until now and I believe I did the right thing by coming to the manga-anime-game country.

I´m trying to learn japanese so I can do an curse in arts area. Wish me luck and keep visiting me sometimes. Thank you all!

Keep posting!

6 comments:

  1. I really like the character, she is really appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.
    nice drawing.

    but even greater is the
    adventure of moving to a new country.

    congratulations and good luck.
    -brian

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!
    Awesome picture!! your style is pretty good!!
    I´ll keep watching your fantastic blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool mood in this painting, love the atmospheric style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorei este desenho! Muito bonito!
    *Achei imponente* hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice painting, i love samurai, tight page

    ReplyDelete