March 14, 2008

Kamiya Sensei


What I can say about Kamiya? Well, she is a gorgeous japanese teacher. Its incredible to watch her explanations. She is the prettiest asian girl I've met so far in my life. Her name means "Valley of the Gods", so I suppose she must be an Goddess! That would explain a lot of things.

I just cant hold it, when I see such a beautiful woman and there is pencil and paper around I have to draw. Its a shame that my skills ain't that good yet to make a appropriate portrait of her beauty. But I do what I can right?

Of course that a picture would help. Painting from memory isn't the best way of make a portrait. Let's see if she let me take some pictures. ;)

7 comments:

  1. heheheheheh! se virem seus posts vao colocar só senseis homens pra te dar aula!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muito bom este Gabriel.A pintura também ficou bacana.Boa sorte por aí cara!
    Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ae rapazz cade vc, quero ver mais desenhos!!! abração :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe your skills are at a wonderful level to be able to capture this young woman.

    ReplyDelete
  6. falaê!!! blz!! muito bons os posts recentes! como vc está? abrs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Já tentou flertá-la?
    Você aprende em inglês ou em japonês com ela?
    Cheguei no Japão ano passado e quero muito aprender japonês. Você apenas estudou ou trabalhou também nesse período em que está aqui?

    ReplyDelete